Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Multimedia in the Classroom

Below is a screencast for a presentation I created for my Graduate class at UF EME 5207: Designing Technology-Rich Curricula. Our assignment was to create a multimedia artifact showing our knowledge of legally using copyrighted material and Creative Commons License. If you would like the actual file to the Powerpoint... just ask! I can email it to you. As you will see below, I created my own Creative Commons License on my work.

It is simple, easy and FREE to do for your work that is shared on the internet. Just visit www.creativecommons.org for more information.


View my project! It's 5 minutes long.
http://screencast.com/t/qJ0aXMja

Creative Commons License

This work by Whisper Wiseman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment